Agro-MAP wants to make a social impact in the region. Therefore, it has based its concept on ethic principles that represent fairness and valuation of all people involved in the production process. Most of all, we..
- want to make a difference in a rural, low-income region.
- work closely with local farmers to cultivate together valuable medicinal aromatic plants.
- want to pay fair prices to our farmers and fair incomes to our employees. High quality organic production requires an economic valuation.
- give a high importance to employ women.
- seek long-term cooperation with our clients as well as with our farmers and employees. Consequently, this way we want to sustainably increase income for families in the region.
- want to help the region to create competitive jobs and products on its way towards an EU-Membership.