Agro-MAP wants to make a social impact in the region. Therefore, it has based its concept on ethic principles that represent fairness and valuation of all people involved in the production process. Most of all, we..
- make a positive difference in a rural, low-income region.
- work closely with local farmers to cultivate together valuable medicinal plants and aromatic plants.
- pay fair prices to our farmers and fair incomes to our employees. High quality organic production requires skills and an economic valuation.
- give a high importance to employ women.
- seek long-term cooperation with our clients as well as with our farmers and employees. Consequently, this way we want to sustainably increase income for families in the region.
- help the region on its way towards an EU-Membership by creating competitive jobs and products.
Become a partner and join us on our journey!